Total Pageviews

Monday 8 February 2016

Taking A Break






I have been writing my short stories for about 4 years now. For the most part it has been fun, particularly taking a walk down memory lane. I have enjoyed the e-mail comments from people I haven’t seen in years or others who have connected to a certain time and place.
I’m not dying, at least I don’t think I am, but I’ve been having a few health problems lately that hopefully will be corrected in the near future. Lately it seems I have been putting some pressure on myself to complete at least 2 or 3 stories a month. I’ve actually almost completed a number of stories that just need another page or two or some more editing. These stories include titles like The Slow Death of R & B Music. Trump and Hillary and the Other Crazy Bastards in the US Running For President, Montreal Verses Vancouver, Old Vancouver - From the 60s to the 80s, and Gull Lake, Saskatchewan.
There is no shortage of things I would like to write about. I just want to give it a rest for a while. Who wants to deal with deadlines when they are retired?
I expect to start putting new stories up on my blog in April, maybe sooner.
Thanks for reading my stuff.
Catch you on the flip side.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling well very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Luanne,

    It was nothing severe, just feeling a bit run down with sinus problems and a lack of energy. The warmer sunny weather should help. Thanks for your note.

    ReplyDelete